Thanksgiving Sides With A Healthy Twist!
1 pound fresh green beans, trimmed and halved
8 ounces mushrooms, cleaned and halved
8-10 whole garlic cloves, halved
2 tablespoons olive oil
1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
Salt and pepper, to taste
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Line a large-rimmed baking sheet with foil and spray with non-stick cooking spray.
2. Spread green beans, mushrooms and garlic in an even layer on the prepared
3. In a small bowl, whisk together olive oil and balsamic vinegar. Drizzle over vegetables in pan and toss to coat evenly. Season with salt and pepper, to taste
4. Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until beans are tender-crisp.
5. Combine the quinoa with the veggie mixture and add in the last 1/2 cup of vegetable broth, stirring together well.
6. Place the stuffing mix into a greased oven-safe dish. Bake at 375 for 10 minutes. Then broil under a low flame until the top becomes golden brown.